Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Resolved Question: Festivals and Celebrations along the Appalachian Trail in October?

Hi,

I really hope someone has some good answers for me. One of my favorite feelings in the world is Hiking to a large gathering like a festival(Oddly specific, I know). Later this year, in early October, I'm going to be taking a week to Hike a part of the appalachian trail. I live in NC, so it will be somewhere between Georgia and Virginia that I'll be hiking. I'd love to know of some festivals or celebrations of any kind(even things not having to do with the trail like a local Oktoberfest) going on in these places in October. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110822091752AAkdScg

campfire recipes luxury rv campgrounds pa state parks camping stores hiking gear

No comments:

Post a Comment