Thursday, July 21, 2011

Open Question: going to be on my peroid for a 3 week camping trip! :( please help! 10 points best answer!!!?

On the 25th of July I am going on a huge camping trip for three weeks and will be back the 12th of august I had my last period on the 11th July - 15th July and i have worked out that I could be on my period the day I come home! im so worried and i don't know what to do, I am sharing a tent with another girl and am thinking of loads of different scenarios properly because I am panicking, what happens if I start during the night, how can I change my pads without people realising? what happens if I leak, or it smells? There will be thousands of people at this event because its for people all over the world and there will be very few washing facilities ect, im so worried! also a part of this trip is that you stay with a foreign family , what happens if I start my period then what should i do? i cant put my used products in their bin they might get angry! because i think that i would be on my period during this time before i come home! :'( and also they arrange activities for us like cannoning, how can i tell them i cant go in the water? i don't use tampons and never hae omg please someone help????
please help i am SO worried :'( :'(
x

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110721044050AAvfmOM

pa state parks rv locations backpacking tips camping accessories camping supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment